SPECIAL NOTE: NO TENTS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED ON THE SQUARE. BIKE CLUBS WISHING TO SETUP A TENT IN THE AREA OF THE FINISH LINE – PLEASE CALL THE CHAMBER FOR INSTRUCTIONS. 940-549-3355
Registration will NOT be open on Friday evening. Registration will be open on Saturday, June 3rd at 6 AM at the American Legion Building, next door to the Visitor and Business Center at 608 Elm Street.
Ride Start Location
Oak & Third Streets, Downtown Graham at 7:30 am.
2018 Routes and Maps ***Routes subject to change dependent on road conditions.
Click on the links below to download GPX files.
- This is a ride, not a race. Obey all traffic laws and ride as far to the right of the road as possible with no more than two abreast
- Ride at your own pace. The ride will begin to close at 3 p.m. and no bike rider will be left unsupported
- Riders riding the 51, 67 and 83 mile routes must reach the first Possum Trap Rest Stop located at Eliasville by NOON or be directed to the 37 mile route. Riders riding in the 83 mile route must reach the second Possum Trap Rest Stop located at the intersection of Hwy 3109 (Fish Creek Road) and Hwy 209 by 2 PM or they will be advised to TURN AROUND
- Bike must be in good working condition
- Riders are encouraged to carry their own water bottle, pumps, tubes and tools. Water and snacks are available at start/finish area and all rest stops
- Riders are responsible for their own repairs, although there will be mechanical support available
- Helmets required for all participants (ANSI, ASTM, CPSC or Snell-approved helmets)
- Helmets are required anytime you are on your bicycle
- Drinks, water, fruit and snacks will be available at each rest stop
- All participants should carry water
Inclement Weather Plan
- The ride will happen rain or shine. No refunds.
Services & Medical Assistance
- Emergency SAG wagons will be present on all courses
- No personal SAG wagons permitted
- Trained medical staff will be available on site
- Mechanic support will be available on site, but every rider is responsible for his/her equipment and repairs
- Common repair parts will be available
- Rest stops will be spaced out approximately every 10-12 miles
- Parking is not allowed on the Square due to the Food Truck Championship of Texas. The finish line is located on 3rd street between Pecan and West. Parking will be allowed around the streets in that area. The Food Truck Championship of Texas will be on the Square, a short walk away.